Páginas

sábado, 21 de maio de 2011

Nothing is by chance


Young, I remember her birth, because it was my greatest joy. Spent a lot for this event, and we lived together night and day. 

His parents taught you to speak, as he took the first steps. Then I saw that it was time to prepare his life in new directions.

Thus, the time passed and you also grew. I was still loving you, but you were forgetting me.

One day you decided to abandon me looked like it was his enemy. I do not know why I wanted to leave, therefore, that I'm your best friend.

You left me with a sharp pain it hurt my whole heart. I give you my love, not to see you in solitude.

From me, you have more memory, and does not want to find me. However, I still have hope one day be able to hug you.

I have always walked beside you and to yourself, remained. See, my heart is wounded for you, my darling young one.

I will not let you suffer, because they always want to see you smile. My arms are open to welcome you and never see you go.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário